Thank the Universe in advance for what you are manifesting!
That is the theme of my classes and my life this week.
So here’s what I am thankful for that is on it’s way:
1) A cure for Prader Willi Syndrome ( my best buddy/nephew Blaise suffers from this.)
2) My Manifestation Yoga ® t-shirt & bracelet line becoming a world wide success. I will be donating all profits to my charity G.A.M.E. Gifts and Miracles Everyday: Free Yoga/Skateboarding for kids with special needs.
3) My Mexico retreat with The Travel Yogi is a fundraiser for Prader Willi research. That money will help find a cure. So thank you! Sign up now. Jan 28- Feb 4 to Xinalani.
4) My new apartment with an extra room where I can do my own yoga and teach yoga privates. We also have an office where my husband can work on his award winning films. Our kitchen is divine and there is loads of light!
5) My tinnitus mellows out and my hearing is crystal clear!
6) My yoga dvd with Skye Dyer music is a huge hit and the beginning of many more to come.
7) My memoir is a bestseller and helps inspire many people.
8) Manifestation Yoga ® is a world wide name!
9) My travels around the world with Laura Donnelly as her personal yoga teacher since she has become a huge star around the globe.
10) I’ve brought poetry way back into fashion.
11) My friend Amy Esacove’s film “North Blvd” wins an Academy Award and she is off in NYC doing the show on Broadway.
12) My friend Shana Feste becomes one of the most sought after director in the world and wins an award for female directors who have changed the world.
13) I have bought my parents a house and they are able to retire so they have loads of time to go visit the grandkids who live far away. I am also able to fly my sister and the boys out every two months from Atlanta so we can see each other very often! Money is just energy and I am so thankful it flows so easily now into my life.
14) Christy Turlington and I do a special together about Giving Back! She talks about Every Mom Counts and I talk about GAMEyoga.org and PWS research.
15) The next year to be as painless and filled with joy and unforgettable moments as possible for my soul sister Emily Rapp whose baby boy has Tay-Sachs Disease. Her blog “Little Seal” has become a best selling book and she has become an inspiration to people everywhere.
16) My husband Robert Taleghany’s movie “Eyes of The King” starring Luke Goss is an absolute money making slam dunk hit. Luke is a international A-list star and Robert’s Led Zeppelin project is also an unprecedented slam dunk.
17) The VeggieBoomBoom show starring Krista Allen is changing the way people eat and treat animals!
18) My Annabel Ruffell painting is worth $50,000 dollars, the cheapest of all her paintings.
19) I am traveling the globe leading Manifestation Retreats ® along with my buddy chef Caspar Poyck and Randy Bruck aka the Malibu Healer, helping transform lives, eating good food, and drinking good wine. Wayne Dyer often joins us. Sometimes it’s Oprah.
A mantra for you: “Whatever I need in the form of assistance to guide me in the direction of my life is not only available, but is on its way.”
What are you thanking the universe in advance for? Act as if! Be in the feeling of what you want to receive. Feel free to share what you are manifesting and grateful for. Yell it from the mountaintops!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU FOR ALL THESE THINGS SHOWING UP!
If you’re gonna manifest, manifest big!! Jen’s left everyone a road map 🙂
Thanks Jen. Think big.. why not? xx
now that’s powerful. i missed reading the “on its way”part and started thinking how great it is that your tshirt and bracelet line has been so successful and wondering to myself when the heck you moved into a new apartment! doh! then i realized it’s only a matter of time. manifest big, jen! i’m IN!!!! xo