Latest PostsOn Being Human.
- Guest Posts, Manifestation Retreats, travel
By Jen Pastiloff I don’t blog often here on the site anymore but I wanted to share about my…July 2, 2017
- Guest Posts, healing, Manifestation Retreats, Retreats/Workshops
The answer to why some of us have to experience such pain in this life is a non-answer. There is no answer or platitude. Everything doesn’t happen for a reason. Donate if you feel inspired to.October 17, 2016
- Birthday, Girl Power: You Are Enough, Guest Posts, Jen Pastiloff, Jen's Musings
Getting Older is Everything. Don’t Believe The Lies. A Message To Young Women on Jen Pastiloff’s Bday.
I was terrified of getting older. In my 20’s I lied and said I was younger. When I was 28, I said I was 25.
I thought once I turned 30 I would be useless. Read that again: useless.December 12, 2015
- Eating Disorders/Healing, feminism, Guest Posts
Don’t comment on my body or my face or if I am smiling. Don’t ask me if I am pregnant unless you see me giving birth or you know for sure. Don’t offer unsolicited advice about how I can be more beautiful or perfect or womanly or successful. Unless I ask you, zip it, Dude. Zip it.August 18, 2015
- Girl Power: You Are Enough, Guest Posts, Jen Pastiloff, Jen's Musings
By Jen Pastiloff As you know if you follow me on social media or come to my workshops etc,…August 16, 2015
- Delight, Guest Posts, I Have Done Love, Inspiration
Hey there! Jen Pastiloff here, I’m the founder of The Manifest-Station. Marika, the author of this piece, won a spot at…August 14, 2014
- Health, Women
Extending deeper for many women and girls, the crux of period poverty is caused by the long-standing cultural stigma that menstruating women are dirty.September 10, 2020
- Family, Guest Posts
Needless to say, my mother is my outer critic.September 8, 2020