My latest on MindBodyGreen is near and dear to me. Ask yourself “How May I Serve?” What comes up when you say that?
In the irony of all ironies, it is the question How may I serve? that actually saves us from feeling lost and which also moves us forward in life.
4 Ways You Can Answer the Question: How May I Serve?
1) Find something you are passionate about and give back. For me, it is helping kids with special needs. I offer them free yoga. I hold fundraisers, I donate proceeds from my t-shirts. Whatever it is, find something you are passionate about and volunteer your time, money or voice. It doesn’t have to be big. It can literally be a posting on Facebook.
Click here to keep reading and please leave comment on actual MindBodyGreen post. Keep manifesting xo jen
In class today Jen asked us to post our “list” of thinks to live by online…
here’s my top 7:
1. Know that your “social security number” in the cosmos is “1” (once, at a very low point on my journey I did not believe this, but i can honestly say now that “the universe” has shown me this truth).
2. Strive to live according to your ethos (note: the “1” is always watching)
3. Always respect others… and remind yourself that thought their journey is different, their number is also “1”…. and that there are no living “0”s (though this can be hard to believe at times).
4. Remember that all life (even the the spider!) is also “1”. (The universe tell us of us this truth….whenever we ask…)
5. Fall down, forgive yourself…laugh…and always get back up (yoga–and JEN always reminds of of this!)
6. Show empathy and kindness knowing that each of us is always doing our “best” at that moment.
7. Think (more!) about the things you say (before you say them)…if you screw up, forgive yourself and apologize…remember that trying to understand and to help others on their journey brings us ALL closer to the “One”.
by always being kind.